Tuesday, February 17, 2009

A LOVE POEM

A LOVE POEM
your devotee for love
a bless! a remarkable!
how goodluck i have
my love is your preferable.
 
thousand of stars
above in the sky
but none is for me.
what a god grace
your smile your cry
just only for me.
 
i am in you
youare mine.
both correlated as
the sun and its shine.
 
how i can forget
your pleasant heart
how i can forget
your date of birth
how i can forget your sweet lips.
how i can forget your dreams in sleeps.
no! no! never......
I love you forever..............
 
whatever i am still now
by your shights.
trust me,my pleasure
never change my thoughts.
 
keep on loving
keep on missing
keep on soul-touch.
love you a lot
but don't ask howmuch.
 
in a nutshell
I'll say by heart.
you are my breath.
and be sure,well
none can forget
to take even a single breath
sunil kumar sonu


Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

aapka bahut-bahut dhanybad